Intro to Leather Carving Course
Introduction to Leather Carving
Students will learn how to use the 7 basic tools of leather carving,
leather terminology, dyeing techniques, lacing, etc.
Minimum required tools:
- 2-8170 Basic 7 tool set
- 8039-03 or 8039-06 Modeling Tool
- Basic Leathercrafting Book
- Mallet (Wood, Poly or Rawhide)
- Tracing Film
- 18-300 Bag Tag Kit
- 18-44126-01 Rounders 3 Pack
- 4108-00 Leather Book Mark 3 Pack
Course fee includes: Carving solution, dyes and other materials.
Courses are scheduled based on interest, please give us a call at 613-727-8804 for information on class availability