4200SW WALKING FOOT SEWING MACHINE
SUPERIOR BUILD AND STITCH QUALITY IN A ECONOMICAL PACKAGE
SINGLE NEEDLE LOCKSTITCH, WALKING FOOT
For heavier work, the most common type of sewing machine is the single needle, walking foot (compound feed) lockstitch machine. Top and bottom feed, and a higher foot lift allows the 4200SW to sew from medium to heavy weight fabric.
QUALITY YOU CAN COUNT ON
For sewing leather, upholstery, canvas, and synthetics, the 4200SW with safety clutch offers the whole package. Low noise and vibration design, outstanding build quality and reliability and the industries #1 DC servomotor.
- 2,500-RPM high-speed operation
- Large capacity hook
- Built-in bobbin winder
- Large hand-wheel
- 19 mm foot lift (knee)
- Single row feed dog
- Manual lubrication
- SewQuiet DC servomotor and UberLight LED light
- Heavy-duty K-legs and table
- Instruction/parts manual included
- Tool kit, drawer and thread stand included
- Individually tested and sewn-off before shipping
- For items that require shipping on pallets via freight/truck services, shipping charges will not be showing on your original order. Please contact us for a shipping quote. Please note that all freight shipments will require someone to be at the ship-to address at the time of delivery.