Amulet Bag Pattern
Absinthe, an anise flavored spirit, green in color and strong in effect, was often called "The Green Fairy." It originated in Switzerland but became popular among the writers and artists in Paris. Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec and Oscar Wilde were among its devotees.
This green fairy is at least as addictive and seductive as the absinthe of old was reputed to be. She will bewitch and beguile all whom she meets.
This pattern requires just 13 colors of beads.
Original ©Design by Chris Manes
Pattern sets include the following items:
- Full color photo of finished bag
- Enlarged full color pattern with suggested Delica beads
- Life size full color pattern
- Pattern sheet of alphabet and numbers to sign or date your work
- See-through bead grid to help keep you on the right row
- General instructions and tips for the pattern
- Bead Patterns for the Serious Beader