Sorry, this item is out of stock
Amulet Bag Pattern
Carousel Horse was designed after I had seen a bag that someone else had made but it had very tiny stick figure horses on it. I thought it was a shame that all of the other details that you normally see on a carousel could not be shown on such a tiny bag. I had wanted to do a close up painting of a carousel horse for many years but hadnot gotten around to it. Doing a close up on a beaded bag was the solution to both problems, well almost; I still want to do the close up painting...someday!
This pattern requires just 9 colors of beads!
Original ©Design by Chris Manes
Pattern sets include the following items:
- Full color photo of finished bag
- Enlarged full color pattern with suggested Delica beads
- Life size full color pattern
- Pattern sheet of alphabet and numbers to sign or date your work
- See-through bead grid to help keep you on the right row
- General instructions and tips for the pattern
- Bead Patterns for the Serious Beader