Amulet Bag Pattern
The idea for Marleena spun off from a comment made about beaded headdresses. A picture of an old time movie star out of the '20s kept creeping into my mind and wouldn't go away until I sketched it down on the back of an envelope.
Many of my ideas start out on the back of an envelope, the back of a sales receipt, or the back of a napkin in a restaurant. I'm usually in a jam when the restaurant has linen napkins!!! This is why I always try to carry a small notebook in my purse, you never know when inspiration will hit! Needless to say my inspirational muse has now decided that 'shower time' is a great time to strike!
This pattern requires just 16 colors of beads!
Original ©Design by Chris Manes
Pattern sets include the following items:
- Full color photo of finished bag
- Enlarged full color pattern with suggested Delica beads
- Life size full color pattern
- Pattern sheet of alphabet and numbers to sign or date your work
- See-through bead grid to help keep you on the right row
- General instructions and tips for the pattern
- Bead Patterns for the Serious Beader