Midnight Mystique Necklace Pattern
She is a mystical seer. She sees all, but does not tell all!
There is mystery in her eyes; she is an interpreter of the mysteries of life!
This design is done as a single flat piece in peyote stitch.
This pattern requires just 18 colors of beads! Not counting strap or fringe, she measures about 5 1/2" wide by 6" high.
Original ©Design by Chris Manes
Pattern sets include the following items:
- Full color photo of finished bag
- Enlarged full color pattern with suggested Delica beads
- Life size full color pattern
- Pattern sheet of alphabet and numbers to sign or date your work
- See-through bead grid to help keep you on the right row
- General instructions and tips for the pattern