Sorry, this item is out of stock
Sue Walters, internationally renowned Australian pyrographer, teaches you everything you need to know to create stunning pyrography artwork through three step by step projects including.
- For Beginning Woodburners: Ducks & Bulrushes
- For Intermediate Woodburners: Golden Eagle
- For Advanced Woodburners: Wolf
Inside you'll find:
- Pyrography history, equipment, work area and safety
- Materials, preparation and finishing
- Woodburning techniques such as solar, negative, relief, engraving, color, torch, pyrographic machine and hot wire
- In depth instruction on creating animal fur, feathers and eyes-plus simple ways of burning natural objects, water, trees, bushes, rocks, and grass
- Methods for burning onto wood, leather, paper, bark, and antlers, are detailed alongside ample pictures of pyrography on the various materials that will inspire novice woodburners.
- Bring color to the artwork using different pigments and effects
- Ideas for using your new found skill
Page Count: 144
Type: Soft Cover