Sue Walters, internationally renowned Australian pyrographer, teaches you everything you need to know to create stunning pyrography artwork through three step by step projects including.
- For Beginning Woodburners: Ducks & Bulrushes
- For Intermediate Woodburners: Golden Eagle
- For Advanced Woodburners: Wolf
Inside you'll find:
- Pyrography history, equipment, work area and safety
- Materials, preparation and finishing
- Woodburning techniques such as solar, negative, relief, engraving, color, torch, pyrographic machine and hot wire
- In depth instruction on creating animal fur, feathers and eyes-plus simple ways of burning natural objects, water, trees, bushes, rocks, and grass
- Methods for burning onto wood, leather, paper, bark, and antlers, are detailed alongside ample pictures of pyrography on the various materials that will inspire novice woodburners.
- Bring color to the artwork using different pigments and effects
- Ideas for using your new found skill
Page Count: 144
Type: Soft Cover