Raphael Tapestry Necklace Pattern
Raphael is the guardian of Midnight Mystique's dwelling. He looks mean and fierce; deep down he's just a big pussy cat. But don't try to take his teddy bear!
This design is done as a single flat piece in peyote stitch, with some brick stitch used on the sides.
This pattern requires just 14 colors of beads! Not counting strap or fringe, he measures about 5 1/3" wide by 7 1/4" high.
Original ©Design by Chris Manes
Pattern sets include the following items:
- Full color photo of finished bag
- Enlarged full color pattern with suggested Delica beads
- Life size full color pattern
- Pattern sheet of alphabet and numbers to sign or date your work
- See-through bead grid to help keep you on the right row
- General instructions and tips for the pattern
- By changing colors you can come up with amazing results.