Shoe Goo - Tube - 110ml /3.7 fl. oz.
Shoe GOO Adhesive -
Put your favorite footwear back on your feet!
In 1972 Shoe GOO was invented for "tennis toe" caused by dragging your shoe toe during service while playing tennis. It took two years of experiments with many gooey, gummy compounds before the perfect recipe was developed. This clear, rubbery adhesive was easily applied to shoes and hardens overnight restoring worn tennis shoes into "new" useable shoes again. The formula remains the same after all these years...not only do tennis players continue to use Shoe GOO, it has become very popular with skateboards and anyone not wanting to let go of those special shoes in the closet.
- Waterproofing: Shoe GOO is water resistant immediately upon application. Apply Shoe GOO directly to the surface to be sealed. Use thin coats of Shoe GOO to build a thick coating on the surface to be sealed, allowing each layer to set 3 to 4 hours. This is especially ideal for smooth surfaces, such as plastic, glass or ceramic. Shoe GOO hardens by solvent evaporation, so allow time for thorough hardening to ensure proper bonding and wear resistance.
- Repairing worn soles: If a worn shoe has a hole that goes all the way through the sole, tape over the hole inside the shoe before applying Shoe GOO to the outer sole. This will help avoid creating a bump. The tape should be removed from the inside and all bumps smoothed out within 2 hours, before the glue is completely hard.
- Fishing and foul weather gear: Some fisherman's waders and foul weather gear have a water-repellent coating that must be removed before Shoe GOO will adhere. Scrub the area with detergent and allow to dry. Roughen surface before applying Shoe GOO. If the bond still pulls apart, the repair must be done on the inside surface of the item, which is usually reinforced with fabric.
Use Shoe GOO to:
- Rebuild your worn-out soles overnight.
- Seal rubber boots, galoshes,
- Coat and protect shoes to avoid
- Repair damaged heels.
- Secure loose insoles.
- Reinforce skate shoes.
- Coat skateboards for extra traction