Amulet Bag Pattern
Tiger Woman was inspired by a chat I had with my eldest tabby cat, whose name was Tiger. In one of those silly conversations I told her that I was her mommy, her "Tiger Mommy." The vision of myself with tiger stripes was rather appealing and stuck in my mind. After Tiger passed away last October, I decided to follow through with the idea.
This pattern requires just 17 colors of beads!
Original ©Design by Chris Manes
Pattern sets include the following items:
- Full color photo of finished bag
- Enlarged full color pattern with suggested Delica beads
- Life size full color pattern
- Pattern sheet of alphabet and numbers to sign or date your work
- See-through bead grid to help keep you on the right row
- General instructions and tips for the pattern
- Bead Patterns for the Serious Beader