- Tip heats instantly with the push of a button!
- Trims, burns, or melts thread with one touch... No more frayed ends!
- Extra-fine tip allows for precision application
- ideal for finishing beadweaving & stringing projects
- Replaceable tip (additional tips sold seperately)
- Battery operated ( one AA, not included)
To use ThreadZap II:
Simply press and hold the black button located on the side to activate the heating element at the tip. You usually see a slight wisp of smoke to indicate that the tip is hot enough to use. Continuing to hold the button, briefly touch the tip to the place on the thread where you want to cut, melt, or burn it. Once you achieve the desired result, allow a few seconds for the thread to cool before you touch any beads in that area. It's that easy!